Thank you for a fantastic stay! Great night at the bowling club, will be coming back.
Why Stay in Port Neill?
- Quiet and unspoiled. We have one of the best beaches on the Eyre Peninsula
- It's a great base to explore Eyre Peninsula, and only 50 mins from Port Lincoln
- Great walking trails and lookout – look at local History at Carrow Wells
- Local Charter boats available (Arno Bay or Tumby Bay) for fishing or coastal tours
- Bowls club, golf club and tennis courts – playground and skate park for the kids
Why choose Henleys Holiday Flats?
Our units are a great seaside getaway for you to relax and unwind.
- Quality. We're the only star rated Accommodation in Port Neill (3 stars)
- Great location - only a stone’s throw from the beach and jetty, hotel and shop.
- Managed by owners. We pride ourselves on the personal touch and are constantly updating the flats.
- Best undercover fish cleaning area, complete with freezer, lemon tree and TV – so you don’t miss the footy!
- Great fishing off the Jetty or bring your boat and make use of the 4-bay modern boat ramp.
Our self-contained holiday units
- Flats 1-3, up to 6 people (queen bed and separate room with 2 x bunk beds in them)
- Flat 4, up to 5 people (queen bed and separate room with a single bed and a bunk bed in it (great for two mates on a fishing trip!)
- Queen bed linen supplied in all flats automatically (add $20 first night only).
- Single bed linen supplied depending on number of people staying ($10 per single bed)
- 2 x portable cots, 2 x highchairs, 2 x strollers are also available – request at time of booking – no charge for these.
- Breakfast available (first night only). Please ask when booking.
Clean, well equipped and friendly helpful Owner. Love the “personal” BBQ.